close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Griggs 4/9

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ShakeDown, Apr 9, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

5:30pm - 8:00. Caught a few crappie early, switched to bass. 2 hits between us, standing around with our thumbs in our (blank) and missed em both. Water was dirty, level was normal, temps from 50.5-53.2.

Coupla crazies out wakeboarding, other than that only 1 other boat tonight. Won't be long!

2. catking

catking Banned

Water still sounds cold to me. Better days ahead, hopefully !! CATKING

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Glad to see that you got out . Just a couple more weeks and it will be on fire ! :D

4. mightyduck

mightyduck AGE Ranger

Had a great day on Griggs today. Took my daughter out this afternoon for a couple of hours. Caight 4 bass (3 keepers) and one 23" Saugeye. Used a bandit crankbait. Water temps were around 54-56. A couple more degrees and it will be down right hot!...

5. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Man I can't wait to hit griggs. when will the docks be put in. I'm glad to hear the bass are hitting.

6. Phil Carver

Glad to see that you found us Marshall :D Hope to see ya soon and we'll be on Alum together before ya know it . :)

7. So, thx Phil for the info on the site. I guess I'm in. Go Griggs!

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Welcome Rainer, about time you got here! Hope you like our new site buddy. See ya May 3rd. at Griggs :D

9. Phil Carver

Glad you got in Rainer . :) Congrats on your new addition . :) :) Hope to see ya soon .

10. was probably me man. It was our 10th wedding anniversary so I took Doris out for a boat ride for about a half hour. What a present huh? At least the boat was running great after KNOW MARINE tuned it up. Thanks for the tip Phil, those guys at KNOX MARINE sure know their stuff. I had a 9 a.m. appointment and was there at 8:45. They pulled my boat in at 9:00 sharp and went over the whole thing.
    Very thorough. I mean VERY THOROUGH. Did complete tuneup and changed lower unit oil, new thermostats, plugs, gas filter. The whole shebang. Then they told me to back it down the ramp to the lake so they could check it out further. Like I said, "VERY THOROUGH".
    Guys there are very friendly and you can stay right there and watch them in the shop too. Steve, the main mechanic will tell you what he is doing at all times. Also give you clues to save you $$$$. Yes I am giving them a "plug" fellas. They are very professional and they are concerned about your boat & motor. They also did alot of things for me and didn't charge me either.
    If anyone wants to use my name, feel free to give them a call and tell them I told you to call. When you call there ask for Mike or Steve, in the shop.
    Thanks fellas and Thanks again Phil for giving me their number.
    BTW, you didn't miss anything last night. I didn't catch crap.

11. Phil Carver

Trucked

Im glad to see that they treated you good there at Knox Marine . Mike & Steve are the greatest , if I ever have a problem while im out on the lake , I just give them a ring and they tell me what is wrong every time , and tell me what to do to be able to finish out the day if I can get around the problem . :) In my book there is no better place to take an omc motor than there and will be dedicated to them for the rest of my days :)

12. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Right on Duck. Glad someone stuck it to em...sure wasn't us on Friday.

I'm headed to Griggs again Thursday after work...I may take your advice and chuck one of my dozens of bandits I picked up for TN a few weeks back. Never even saw the water. 200/300 in Spring Craw, TN Shad, and Red Fire Tiger. Pot luck.