Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Griggs 4/29

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Marshall, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Went out from 8:00am till 12:30pm, Got 9 bass 2 dinks. A couple were pretty nice 2.5 lb range. They bit everything I threw. Saw ya out there Dale, I waved at ya. I had to get home and get to work.
  2. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

Nice catch Maeshall. I had a similarly great day on a pvt. pond. Must've been something in the air today.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Sweet! I'm headed out at 4 :)
  4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Went out with Bass pro today, Had a real great time with him. Caught several, nothing big, I had one that may have gone 3 lbs. I did hook into something that pulled the boat around for about 10 minutes, never came up just pulled really hard. Bass had the net ready and his camera but it finlly broke off. Were guessing it to be a big cat. I did have a nice big carp on also but we saw that one. Kevin, I enjoyed the day with you. You know your welcome anytime we can get together. Keep up the way you fish and we'll be reading about you someday. I must say it was an enjoyable day to spend with someone like you. To bad we didn't catch more but it was fun. Thanks for going out.
  5. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Dale, Thanks alot for taking me! It was great to get out on a boat and not fish ponds that are beat to death. Definitely a great break from school. If only we could had seen that fish that was pulling us around. It was huge! It was good to catch some fish. Once again thanks for taking me out, it is definitely much appreciated, being stuck at school and all. I just need to get the rustiness out of my casting and I'll be good to go.
  6. ShakeDown

I was there too with RangerJ, and hit a fat smallie just shy of 19". Took 5 lm's, 1 keeper.
  7. Can't wait to get the weekly tournaments going. I was out yesterday at griggs in the evening and we caught 6, one was a smallie, all keepers, the biggest was just over 2lbs.

See you on the river..
  8. DaleM

Won't be long before we get them going. If Garry can get off in time I may have him start them May 11th. If not I'll get them going after I get back from Canada..
  9. ShakeDown

Carp...what's your boat look like?
  10. Aluminum 16' Bass tracker.

I want a new boat so bad. I'll be out Saturday morning at griggs about 7am.

cya on the river
  11. DaleM

Carp and anyone else hitting Griggs Saturday. They are having a big regada there this weekend.May want to try O'Shaugnessy. Last year you couldn't even get in to the docks. When you on the water there are many, many boats on the river. Idel only speed allowed. Just though I'd let everyone know!
  12. ShakeDown

Thanks for the heads up Dale...Looks like Oshay tomorrow if 'lectric aint flying through the air.
  13. mightyduck

mightyduck AGE Ranger

Sorry I missed you all. Had to work late. Who's fishing Monday at Oshay?
  14. ShakeDown

I'll be there Duck.
  15. DaleM

I thought Rainers tournament was at Griggs Monday? Anyone know for sure?
  16. ShakeDown

Check the calendar Dale...I'm pretty sure it's listed at Oshay...Rainer?
  17. DaleM

Yep your right it is at O'Shaugnessy. 6-9 see ya there, I hope.
  18. Hey thanks for the notice on griggs. I need to try O'shaugnessy anyhow, haven't been there since last year!
  19. hi marshall
    was thinking of comming up to fish griggs today but don't think the weather
    was going to agree with me. we will get together some other weekend,maybe
    you can come down and go with me.i'll talk to you later.i think i will go to nelsonville and get a new pr. of rockey boots at the outlet today insted of
    fishing today.
    baby bass :) :) :)