close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Greetings

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JBJ, Apr 11, 2004.

1. JBJ

JBJ

My thanks to flathunter for inviting me over. The site looks great and I look forward to interacting with the folks I have met over the last 5 months and the new ones I will make here. The next time you are in at the GALYANS on Sawmill Road in Dublin, come on up to the fishing department so we can meet face to face. I have had the pleasure of meeting a great many new friends over the Ohio based fishing forums. Something that is really cool is that there have been a good number of folks that don't really interact much on the forums but have seen my posts (and pic) on the sites. It is amazing the number of members that have been gleaning the information they need to fish affectively from the Ohio based fishing forums.

My regards to the staff members of all the sites for the job they do. I know the sacrifices you make and the time needed to keep up with an active site.

I hope to be able to visit frequently but my time is stretched with working at GALYANS and being a mod at one site and an admin at a sponsor's site. Not to mention getting some actual fishing in along with tournaments. But, I will make an effort to get in here as much as possible.

Blaise
    aka "JBJ"

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Glad your here, 'm looking for some diff brand of spinning rods for 'Cattin to go on a couple baitfeeders! Whats new lately?

4. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Welcome JBJ!!!

5. catking

catking Banned

Welcome to the site !!! CATKING

6. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Gald to have you here JBJ, as we talked about early today. Now we have someone to keep us up on what new at Galyans :p

8. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Glad to see that you found your way over . Hope to see ya on Griggs real soon . :)

9. JBJ

JBJ

I'm hoping to get an hour or so of wading in today below Griggs, Phil. I've gotta start taking advantage of days off but it's a bit on the chilly side this morning. I'm waiting on my oldest to finish up a science project right now and then I'll wisk her off to school. After that I think I'll meander down to the fishing hole.

H2O Mellon, I'll look into those catting reels for you tomorrow and get back to you. We have some heavy duty Shimano, Daiwa and Quantum spinning reels that may fit the job for you. I'll throw you some prices as soon as I get a list together. As I recall we had some 4000 Stradics come in last week.

What line capacity and pound test do you want to go with? Let me know what speed ratio you want to.