Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Morning Kim. Hope you find some fish out there.

Carl

·
Perch Addict
892 Posts
:confused:

How bad is the weekend weather looking for the Old Great Lake.................wanted to get out and get a few ............

Thresher

PS Hey Worm .....................better spell check under your avatar brother :eek: :)

·
Perch Addict
892 Posts
NO fish at Erie for me this weekend............Noreaster blew in and pretty much finished Erie and the Bay.........
Did get several 14" Crappies at a little lake in the woods near Fremont Easter Sunday...............Had a few Beers and relaxed......... :D

Thresher

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Hey Guys- How is the weather looking for this weekend? And what is the problem witha northeast wind on Erie? Bad News? CATKING

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't say about further west of me but around here, the weekend looks pretty nice, highs in the 60s and mostly sunny.

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
The NE wind can be OK and safe depending on the intensity. Suggest you go to Lakevision.com and view the Cleveland, Huron, Kelly's, Put-N-Bay and Monroe camera shots and marine weather report daily. This will start to give you some idea as to what the different wind direction and intensity will produce as far as wave type and height. I have done this for a few years now and it helps me decide where I will fish. Hope this helps those who live a good way South of the lake and have a long drive to get here, only to be turned back.

·
Perch Addict
892 Posts
You know what they say......."Wind out of the East fish bite the least"

Lake Nor'Easter will blow Boulders up on the Lake Erie shore roads.............Blows the water out of the lake, literally............. :eek:

Thresher

·
Banned
556 Posts
The nor easter is worse in the spring. But ive caught alot of fish on the switch to noreast. Some of our biggest eyes in the summer months come in that nasty weather.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts