close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Greenfield Lake Lancaster

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishintiger, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Well I got out for a little while this morning. I didn't plan on it but since the wife couldn't be quiet while she was getting ready for work I was woke up. I decided that since I was up I might as well make it worth while. I got the to lake around 8. I fished buzzbaits, spinnerbaits, chatterbaits. I got nothing. I headed home around 12. There were some kids that were catching some small gills just up from me. Nothing like having salt rubbed into a wound. :D

I did meet a gentleman that was fishing there that just moved to Ohio. I gave him a "business" card and told him to check out the site so hopefully we will have a new memeber soon.

*To the slobs that left all the trash. :mad: I hope you had a good time making the mess. It would have been easier to take the trash out with you than it was to bring it in. Next time you cut the head off a shad throw the rest of it in the lake don't leave it laying on the ground.*

I hope someone caught some fish today because I sure didn't. :(

2. shwookie

shwookie fishing from a kayak

Nothing burns me more than trash left around. Last night I was fishing next to the front sub assembly of a civic or something, wtf?

Better luck next time.