Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I belong to Greene County Fish & Game, my mother and father both belong to the private club to, they both attended the annual membership meeting this evening and called me to alert me that there is legislation proposed by the greene county commissioners that will be on the next voting ballot to ban certain hunting and fishing privileges including public parks, we have a gentleman at our club that reports to our board members at our private club about political matters and updates about regulations in the works or being talked about, well this is not just in the works but there going to try to pass it through. ill try to get more information!!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Xenia and Greene County officials do not get any of my support. I have had nothing but bad experiences. I am sure some people love it and have great opinions, but I am not one. I grew up in Xenia and liked it at the time. When I was young and knew everything. Now I am older and live in Clinton county, Wilmington address. Lots of outdoor friendly officials. Not to mention the abundance of hunting and fishing lands. It is a wonderful place to live, in comparison to Xenia area.IMHO. It does not surprise me to much. Xenia officials make it almost impossible for teenage kids to have something constructive to do. Unless you want to go to the government school and get into extra-curricular activities. What about Shawnee Park? Are they going to say no fishing there. I spent alot of time there as a child/preteen. Kept me out of mischief well enough. Mama said if you aint got nuthin good to say,shut up. Maybe I should do that now. Xenia is not so bad. Just like Wilmington much better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts