close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Green Acres?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Jul 27, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Well, looks like my bodyshop has gone to the hogs? Heres the latest project. A 1929 International Harvester was brought to me from Tom Ratterman (Cornerstone Cabinettes on sr.128)for a paint job. Looks like the Ziffel truck from Green Acres! This thing even has the original flathead mota'. Now I,m willing to bet there are some members here (ahem!) that have fond memories of these rockets! LOL Jeez! This thing needs a small block with a blower , or nitrous, or a oh good grief! Get that thing done and outta' here guys!! I,m soooo embaressed! :eek: David WS10, ya' gotta stop by and see this , this THING! UGH! I need a beer!
    Burf! Raider<><>

2. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Oh brother! :cool: Raider<><>

Attached Files:

3. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

After a few beers and some bench racin' Parker saz' (Think she'll lite the tires? ) Beer shootin' out of everbodys nose! LOL :) Raider<><>

4. dont be painting on that thing for too long on saturday you have alot of pig to eat

5. catking

catking Banned

Looks like that thing should be " Raiderized" :cool: ......DA KING !!!

6. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Hey Raider did I ever show you pics of my uncles 1927 model-t with the original mota even. Still runs and looks pretty decent too.