close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

great weekend!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jeffmo, Jun 6, 2005.

1. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

just got back from dunkirk new york after some smallie fishing.what a blast!
    went up with my younger brother and a friend of his.we fished around dunkirk on friday and saturday and did pretty good.between the 3 of us we probably caught and released about 50 smallies each day.no wall hangers but the biggest was probably 4.5 pounds and caught alot of 2.5-3 pounders.caught most of them on tube baits and wacky worms.
    we headed a few miles west on saturday afternoon to troll for some walleye and look for some bigger smallies. marked alot of fish but couldn't hook up on any of them.
    sunday morning we headed to chatauqua(sp?)to try to get into some big perch.we never really got into alot of big perch but got enough to bring some home with us.caught some really nice sized rock bass too!
    all in all a real good trip and we're planning to go back in the fall.
    don't have any pics yet but when i get them i'll post them.

2. catking

catking Banned

Very nice !!! Sure makes it nice when things go your way...sounds like some great action ;) .... THE CATKING !!!