Sougayilang
Retailer:
Amazon
Discounted Price:
$15.00 USD 21% Saving was $19.00 USD
Valid Until:
N/A
Deal Link:
I like the 1000 Series reels for my 7 ft light action panfish fishing. My old “cheap, 1 ball bearing, ice combo” reel finally “blew up“ last time out. I get emails regularly from amazon for “previously bought or searched for items” and cheap spin reels kept popping up. The “cheapest one“ was a Sougayilang and it was always ~$19-20. The intriguing thing was the whole series(add a couple bucks as the size increases), looked great, had wood knobs on the “folding” handle, 5.2 or 5.3-1 pickup, and “were Eleven Ball Bearings”! So, since I judge reel “quality” pretty much on # of BB’s, I decided to order one when the price dropped to $15(4-5$ for shipping, unless you subscribe to Prime which would be Free). It came fast(3 days) and fit nicely into my mailbox. I spooled it with new 6# line and tried it out yesterday. This might be the nicest reel I ever bought!-and the “way cheapest”!! I compare it in Quality easily equal to my 2500 Series Pfeuger President Spinning reel. Of course, time will tell, but I’d say if you’ve been reluctant to pull the trigger on an “Oriental origin” “cheap” fishing reel, I don‘t think you will be disappointed in this brand?!