close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great Site

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by banddcustomlures, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Just stopped in to say hello to everyone.
    First time at this site and JBJ is correct!
    This is a very nice site.

Keep up the good work.

Bill Boyer
    President
    B&D Custom Lures

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Bill, we're very glad to have you join us here on OGF. Look around and enjoy the site. Lookig forward to meeting you.

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey man, Welcome to the site!

I am not familiar with your lures. Do you have a website or something you could post a link to??

Hope you enjoy the site as much as most of us! :D

There I go, posting the same time as Dale! :p

4. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome to OGF and we are glad you like it!

5. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Welcome to OGF! Enjoy your stay

6. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Welcome to OGF Bill!

I guess this means Blaise is an ok guy after all :D

7. Wecome to OGF. We look forward to your future comments. :)

8. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Glad to have you join us Bill. I hope you enjoy what you find here. This site has alot to offer. Lots of great people here. ;)

9. welcome to the site, send me a PM and I will give you and address of where to send the new lures for field testing

:D

10. catking

catking Banned

Thanks for registering on the OGF. Enjoy your stay.......... How did you get my address Polesnatcher :confused: ........... :D .THE CATKING !!!

11. Thank You all for the warm welcome.
    I guess Blaise is OK ,But being that some of you are not familar with our products puts Blaise out in the dog house!

Blaise is our Pro Staff Cordinator and has been for several years now.
    He tells me he likes to keep our lures a secret around the Ohio area.I wonder why?hmmm?

Field Tester ,man I've never been ask that one.heheh.

We are comming up with a new program for 2005 that may help all you save lots of $$$$.

I would post our link but I do not wish to upset the moderators here on OGF and would hate to have any hard fillings etc.

Keep up the great work here
    You may PM Blaise or myself for the link if you like

Thanks Again
    Bill Boyer

12. JBJ

JBJ

GREAT! Now I'm in the doghouse with one of my sponsors as well as with the wife. The deals at the store have been getting me into trouble...

For you guys that want to check out the B&D site, it's BandDCustomLures.com. Most of you that have stopped by to visit me in the store have my card and all of my sponsors and associations are listed on there.

Bill is a first class maker of custom spinnerbaits, buzzbaits and flipping jigs, along with other stuff available. It's worth your while to check out his site and when you bump into me out on the water you can be sure I have plenty of his lures to check out.

You guys already know about the excellent rods that are available from CountryKat and I have been talking with many of you about the custom painted cranks and jerkbaits offered by TClarkCustomLures.com.

13. catqueen, they would probly perfer someone that CATCHES fish to try out their lures insted of a luckey fisher :D

14. Welcome to OGF!
    Looking forward to meeting you at one of the many functions coming this year...