close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

great reading

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jackfish, Aug 24, 2005.

1. SOWBELLY – the obsessive quest for the world record bass

I just got done reading this book…excellent. If any of you have been considering reading this I would strongly recommend it. I’m not much of a bass fisherman – I like big ugly fish with either teeth or whiskers, but still found it very entertaining to learn about the level of devotion & commitment some of these guys put into chasing the world record bass. My wife tells me I am an obsessed fisherman… after reading about these fellas, my fishing merely seems like a casual hobby. I think this book should be required reading for any wives/girlfriends, they would think “at least my guy isn’t that crazy.”

Also, most of the fishing books I read – while entertaining - aren’t usually written very well, I can usually get 3-4 weeks out of a book. This one I finished in 3 days.

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Who is the author and publisher?

3. the following is a link (if I did this right) to amazon.com review of the book - author is Monte Burke.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0525948635/104-7800669-6478317?v=glance"]Amazon.com: Sowbelly: The Obsessive Quest for the World Record Largemouth Bass: Monte Burke: Books[/ame]