Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm new at this so please be patient ok? Just wanted to intoduce myself to this great website. I have been going to the old website for about 2 years without posting a thread, There seems to be alot of great guys and ladies here and hope i get to know some of you down the road. Again for all who put their effort into this website.GREAT JOB!!!

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Welcome fishinfool. Glad to have you on board. Hope you'll post some, everyone here really likes to share the info. Just remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. I may give you a dumb answer, as I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I know I might be able to help or get you in touch with someone who can. And if you understand what I just wrote, you're well on your way to serious mental problems!!! :D

Anyway, welcome to OGF!!!

Carl

·
Registered
315 Posts
Fishinfool, welcome to the site. And let me give you one suggestion, if you've got a boat, don't let Catking know about it. He will beg a ride from you til you cave in, and then put "his curse" on your boat.

·
Banned
127 Posts
Glad that you decided to post. I did the same thing a couple years ago not posting, just lurking around. I have met some really great people through here that are as crazy about fishing as I am. Hope to meet you this year and wet a line.

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Did someone mention a boat ride? Do you have a boat fishinfool? The only way you can post is to invite DA KING !!! on your boat........ :eek: Nah, WELCOME to the site !!! And thanks for the nice words. We hope you have found a new home site ;) CATKING

·
Here We Go Steelers
1,142 Posts
Welcome fishinfool...

Gotta watch that Catking guy though, some of those stories..... ;) :D :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the great welcome. I will post as time goes by of what I've been catching as you all do. I know I got to watch that catking!!!! :D He is one guy with a great sense of humor, in which i get a kick out of. Some people think I'm a little crazy too. Big Daddy, I'm not the sharpest either but I have fun trying anyway. Thanks again guys :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts