close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

great job!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishinfool, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Hi everyone. I'm new at this so please be patient ok? Just wanted to intoduce myself to this great website. I have been going to the old website for about 2 years without posting a thread, There seems to be alot of great guys and ladies here and hope i get to know some of you down the road. Again for all who put their effort into this website.GREAT JOB!!!

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome aboard and thanks for the compliments! :D

3. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

welcome fishingfool
    great to have you here :D
    and great name.............too bad you spelled it wrong :rolleyes: ;) ........jim :cool:

4. Welcome fishinfool. Glad to have you on board. Hope you'll post some, everyone here really likes to share the info. Just remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. I may give you a dumb answer, as I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I know I might be able to help or get you in touch with someone who can. And if you understand what I just wrote, you're well on your way to serious mental problems!!! :D

Anyway, welcome to OGF!!!

Carl

5. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Fishinfool, welcome to the site. And let me give you one suggestion, if you've got a boat, don't let Catking know about it. He will beg a ride from you til you cave in, and then put "his curse" on your boat.

6. Glad that you decided to post. I did the same thing a couple years ago not posting, just lurking around. I have met some really great people through here that are as crazy about fishing as I am. Hope to meet you this year and wet a line.

7. catking

catking Banned

Did someone mention a boat ride? Do you have a boat fishinfool? The only way you can post is to invite DA KING !!! on your boat........ :eek: Nah, WELCOME to the site !!! And thanks for the nice words. We hope you have found a new home site ;) CATKING

8. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Welcome fishinfool...

Gotta watch that Catking guy though, some of those stories..... ;) :D :D

9. Thanks everyone for the great welcome. I will post as time goes by of what I've been catching as you all do. I know I got to watch that catking!!!! :D He is one guy with a great sense of humor, in which i get a kick out of. Some people think I'm a little crazy too. Big Daddy, I'm not the sharpest either but I have fun trying anyway. Thanks again guys :D