close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great Jigs must read

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by mastercatman, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Even though the fishing had not been great my last two outings I fell in love! I ordered about 160 new jigs from jammin jigs. All fish caught were on the glow jigs tipped with waxworm. The glow jigs were in competition with many other storebought jigs and live minnow presentations. The glow jigs accounted for 10 fish while other presentations accounted for 1. I am really Impressed with the whole deal. Great service great people fast shipping great product and more fish what more could you ask for?!

2. Mastercatman......... I totally agree with you.. I ordered 100 of them... they are high quality jigs....... the details are amazing and the glow they put on them lasts a long time... And the prices cant be beat.... (plus the free kit was a added bonus) They have definetly outfished any other jig that I have tried so far........

3. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

im hooked on the neon bobber fry....what awesome jigs! had some good luck on the fat fry as well.

im impatiently awaiting my 2nd order....i think ill have their whole line up of panfishing jigs covered! wont be long...