close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great FREE photo management software

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by captnroger, Jul 23, 2004.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

2. zipperneck52

zipperneck52 fished with Noah

I gotta deal on a digital camera awhile back and this looks like a good way to get things organized. 16 second download-- gotta love cable!! Thanks for the link. :D

3. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

Very nice!!!! I have tried a couple different packages lately and this one is the best by far.

12 seconds on DSL zipperneck52 :D. (Well OK. It's not the standard package DSL :).)

-Jeff

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Great thing abotu it is it'll scan your drive for new pics, as well as recognize when you insert the memory card into the reader or attach the camera. I have a 40GB drive for nothing but photos, and it comes in handy (2 kids, and a 6.3MP Canon Digital Rebel SLR).

5. Captnroger, thanks for posting the link to the photo software. It is excellent, and, best of all, it's free!

Scott

6. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I wouldn't lie, it really is some nice software for the price ;)

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

has anyone else had any spyware problems? the only thing i down loaded was this and now i have spyware.....

8. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

not trying to point blame im just trying to figure out where i got it...now that i rebooted my whole system to get it out...i dont want to go back to where i got it

9. You can "get it " from any website you visit including this one...
    Download either Ad Aware or Spybot Search and Destroy and you'll be good to go ;)