close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great Family Dog

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by olwhitee, Sep 27, 2007.

1. olwhitee

olwhitee

0   0   0

My wife's friend recently adopted a dog and was unable to keep it because her husband would not allow it to stay in the house and with it being a boxer it needs to be inside in winters.So we decided to take it as our family dog.

My wife has discovered that she is not a dog person. She does not like the dog smell, the way he chews ( he is still young), and it has chased her cat off. She just did not realize what owning a dog was about.
    I love the dog, but it is cheaper to keep my wife ,so I am out to find a good home for him.

He is around 1-2 years old, fawn colored,55 lbs,tail docked, housebroke ( he has pooped inside 3 times in the last 4 weeks, but I think he is still adjusting.) He has been neutered, microchipped, and is registered in Allen County. He has recent vet records with all current shots and vaccinations. He is great with kids, our kids are 3,4, and 13 and they have rough housed and played with no problems with him.

He will come with food and water bowls, a choker collar, and his toys. You will need to pick him up in Lima,Ohio.

I have pictures that I can send via email as they are too large to upload here I guess.

I would like to ask 100 or even trade some fishing equipment or likewise to help cover part of his adoption fee, which was 140, you will recieve the paperwork from that as well.

Please let me know if anyone is interested, I would rather find a good home then send him back to the rescue. They would give me a full refund but its more important to me to find a family for him.

Any questions feel free to ask.

2. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

I am posting these pics for olwhitee, so if you are interested in this good lookin' dog please contact him.

Attached Files:

3. olwhitee

olwhitee

0   0   0

Thanks again for the help

4. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

No problem Trevor, glad I could help ! I hope you find a good home for him.

5. jonk540

jonk540 jonk540

0   0   0

I will check with my sister-in-law. She has 2 Boxers now.
    Jon

6. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Beautiful dog. If I didn't already have a full stable, I'd be on my way to picking him up.

7. olwhitee

olwhitee

0   0   0

I cannot explain how good of a dog this is, they don't come much better.

If only the boss thought the same.....

Someone at least offer me something for him, as long as he goes to a good home I am very flexible.

8. Sure is a beauty! I'd love to also, but I'm full as well!

9. brummy

brummy senior member

0   0   0

hey there krusty where r you located? I am in greenfield, south of columbus.

10. jonk540

jonk540 jonk540

0   0   0

11. olwhitee

olwhitee

0   0   0

Dog is spoken for guys, thanks for the help.

This post can be closed/removed if the admins want to...

Thanks again.