Great Ebay find Pontoon 80+ MPH

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by stilesp, Oct 28, 2008.

1. stilesp

stilesp Fishin Alum

2. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

I'm thinking he might be around on this one :D.

3. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

What a waste of 2 perfectly good Optimax 300's....and 90K. What they heck is someone going to do with a 80mph pontoon? Now if you put those bad boys on a 26 ft center console or a grady white, or a fountain your good to go! Now that would be fun.

4. stilesp

stilesp Fishin Alum

I just love how no matter what "thing" it is there is always someone willing to take it to ridiculous levels no matter if it makes sense or not.

5. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Yep, some stuff is cool but some stuff is not. Like a 4 wheeler with 22 inch spoked rims that's not cool, a gold cart with mudders and a lift kit to tool around a campgroud with...very cool.

To each his own I guess.

6. That thing is nothing short of dangerous!
    "Passengers, please keep your arms down to your sides in order to avoid take-off"!!!

7. Don't forget to check out the you tube video....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  8. looks like it would be a bumpy ride, just think about that thing hitting waves, I don't think I would want to be on it.

9. I Fish

I Fish I am what I eat.

That's hillarious. I was in the Carribean this past week and saw a pontoon on the ocean off of the Cayman Islands that had a single 300 Merc, and thought it was fast, and a little crazy, but LMAO!!

10. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

they better get their gps checked, with all that porpoising its doing in the youtube video, theres NO WAY that things going 80plus. i agree with Kgone, what a waste of horsepower.

11. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i seen a guy down at the hoga off rt 422 a few years ago . he had 2 kayaks boarded together w/ a 9.9 mounted on the back for his gofast boat.

12. that guy is nuts that thing gets the right air under it it gonna flip

13. So stupid. Nothing more to say than that.

14. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Yeah well, I got a Hurricane deckboat TOO. bUT nobbody! and I mean NOBODY! can out river wheelie the Raider!!!!! :p Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015