close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great Deals on Terminal Tackle

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by H2O Mellon, Apr 6, 2004.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Hey guys, I ran across a site on the net that has aswome deals on terminal tackle as well as reels. The site is www.goinfishin.com
    For example Berkley 150lb test swivels that are reg $1.29 they ahve for 29 cents, yes 29 cents!

Well worth taking a look at, & check out the reel prices!

Yakeyes likes this.
  2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Your link isn't working. Go to the site, then copy the addy from the address bar, then post it. Thanks, Jim

3. H2O Mellon

4. Tilesetter

Tilesetter GET THE NET

Yeah good site, have you ordered from them? It seems like they have some good stuff and some junk. I am only worried about the online orders. Not like bassproshops Where you have no worries. Please let us know if anyone places an order.

5. H2O Mellon

What i like is the fact that hey have an "# of items left" counter on the web site. They run a hacker test on the web site each day.

6. whats terminal tackle? is that like dying lures and dead heads>??????

7. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

That's what terminal tackle is, they keep it in intensive care :confused:

8. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey guys,

I ordered some stuff from this site just last week. They are great with letting you know what is going on. They send you an email to let you know your order has been recieved and then send another when the order is processed and shipped. My order took only 2 days to get here from nevada and that was through the postal service. I am impressed. Some pretty *** good deals too. One thing that often times stops me from ordering online is the price they charge for shipping. Not bad if you spend 200 at a time, but for only 30 or 40 bucks, 6 or 7 bucks for shipping is not cheap. This place has free shipping on orders over 35 dollars. I cannot complain. There is a lot more stuff I want to order from them, but just don't have the money right now. They don't have everything, but what they do have is priced well!