close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great deal on beef jerky!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by captnroger, Apr 20, 2005.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

You've probably see Oberto brand jerky in the stores. It's not bad stuff at all. They have an online factory store, and sell their 'ends and pieces', stuff not 'pretty' enough to make it to the regular retail packaging. At a discount you can pick this up for as little as $3.00 a pound plus shipping. A killer deal!! Link:

http://store.obertofactorystore.com/printorderfrom.html

Enjoy.

2. WOW...
    THANKS Roger

3. I bought some beef sticks at the Norton Marine open house this winter. Does anyone know what brand name that was?? They were really good.

4. Looked like a pretty good deal but shipping was almsot 10 bucks so it brought the price up to $5.42 a pound for some beef sticks. Is that still a lot cheaper than buying at the store? I have never really looked too much at the price or how much was in a bag but I sure do like that stuff. I like making my own better but that takes up a lot of time.

5. The key is the more you buy at one time the cheaper per pound it is.

6. if you got a dehydrater I have a cow in the freezer. It can't take more time then a couple cases of beer :D

7. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Beef Jerky rules.

8. I could live on beef jerky and little debbie oatmeal cream pies!

9. I only eat jeffs jerky.It can be found in SE ohio in most stores.Or you can order it on~line ;)

Dave :D

10. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

I make my own jerky. I can't go back to the store bought stuff. It's really not that hard once you get it down. I use round steak. You just can't buy the same quality.