Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an Awesome first trip up to the BIG pond!!! 7-14-2013 started fishing at around 8am and had our 12 in the box by 2:30! 7 Hogs all over 9lbs!!! One of them was 35"! Great Day on Erie with Bryan Whiteleather!!!

MEAT ON THE HOOK :B

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
That's a pretty awesome first trip to the big pond! You're spoiled now eh. What fow were you pullin those hogs from?

Congrats on that 35 incher.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I know my first time on Erie years ago, I landed a 34". I had no idea how it measured up to the state record, so never weighed it. Once I got home and looked into the record, I realized what a trophy I had. Needless to say, it's on my wall!!!!

Congrats on an awesome fish!!!!!

·
5,997 Posts
Give the lady a break! it's her first time and she had an awesome time. What more could she want? 31-35 who care unless you caught it? Susan it only gets better, now its in your blood. With me its the journey. Love the lake and fishing. Little disappointing when i on't meet our goals. But still an awesome time every time! Keep up the good work and post lots of pics. Measure and weigh any exceptional fish. A lot on here can't believe others catch bigger then they do with out proof! ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.