close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great Day on Old-tangy. First time fishing it.

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Had my baseball cookout today, Olentangy ran right beside the area. Brought a pole and fished. With in 150 yards of water fished i got 6 Sm one being 16inches 1 being 14inches 2 12's and 2 10s, i also got 2 rock bass. Sorry did not take the cam. These area was nice. Good day with only so much water to fish and i only fished for about an hour.

2. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

sounds like a fun day, lol i still got the biggest smallie of the year, was it shallow like they said it was?

3. Bubba bass bigfoot

nope.....
    message to short lol

4. Bubba bass bigfoot

The message was to short, so i typed that to make it long enough to post.

5. me and my neighbor fished a part of the tangy this evening that i have never floated b4 in my crawdad. oh what an adventure! went out at about 5pm it was still hot but nice and shady and perfect evening on the river, we were about a mile into it and only had to portage one little riffle and had already caught about 6-7 smallies, and then there was the portage from hell, about a solid mile of 2inch deep water with big holes and big boulders, it took forever to get over that trippin and all. finally by the time we got some more good fishable waters, it was gettin dark and we had to paddle like crazy to get somewhere so my gf could pick us up. we had to portage twice n the dark, that sucked, another bad thing is the last mile that we paddled like crazy was the best fishin waters, no big giants rocks, deep enough to float, and there were fish jumpin everywhere!!!! gonna have to hit that part again sometime.