close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great Day on Nimi!

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassin420, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Got into them good today, found a school of bigger fish in 14 fow and worked them over pretty good! Carolina rigged gulp-trutleback worm in watermellon did most of the damage and I got the big one (#4-10) on a redshad/green glitter power worm, texas rigged. I had a problem with c-rig early, I gut hooked two big ones, which i never do till today. I had to switch out the 5/0 gamy and went with a 3/0 g-lock gamy and that solved the problem. Made me mad though, I wanted a pic of them but they were bleeding pretty good so i cut the line off at the hook and released them as fast as I could. Fantatic day on the lake for only fishing about 5 hours. Go get'em, I left them all behind:D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Looks like a hell of a morning Bassin!! Which side of the lake were you on? We haven't gone out for a couple weeks but I would like to get out there after work next week if I can fit it in. Maybe we can meet around 420 on the water :)

3. Nice fish! I was there at the same time as you and couldn't find the big ones!

4. Thanks guys, Next time you are out at nimi and you see me, come over and say Hi. I fish out of a 16 foot aluminum Sea Nymph w/maroon carpet and seats. I need to get one of those OGF flags or a sticker for my windsheild. I saw a father and his son fishin that day and they were not doing well, so on my way out I told them about my spot and how to get them. I wonder if they are OGF members and how they faired on my spot?