Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got into them good today, found a school of bigger fish in 14 fow and worked them over pretty good! Carolina rigged gulp-trutleback worm in watermellon did most of the damage and I got the big one (#4-10) on a redshad/green glitter power worm, texas rigged. I had a problem with c-rig early, I gut hooked two big ones, which i never do till today. I had to switch out the 5/0 gamy and went with a 3/0 g-lock gamy and that solved the problem. Made me mad though, I wanted a pic of them but they were bleeding pretty good so i cut the line off at the hook and released them as fast as I could. Fantatic day on the lake for only fishing about 5 hours. Go get'em, I left them all behind:D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Looks like a hell of a morning Bassin!! Which side of the lake were you on? We haven't gone out for a couple weeks but I would like to get out there after work next week if I can fit it in. Maybe we can meet around 420 on the water :)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Nice fish! I was there at the same time as you and couldn't find the big ones!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, Next time you are out at nimi and you see me, come over and say Hi. I fish out of a 16 foot aluminum Sea Nymph w/maroon carpet and seats. I need to get one of those OGF flags or a sticker for my windsheild. I saw a father and his son fishin that day and they were not doing well, so on my way out I told them about my spot and how to get them. I wonder if they are OGF members and how they faired on my spot?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts