Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a mile east of the bouy. 3 oz in-lines 60 to 90 back. Purple colorados at 1.6 mph.

Stopped on the way out to the bouy at around 35/20 & pulled 3 quick fish & then nothing but trash fish for an hour. Was about to pull the lines in and leave for the bouy when we pulled 3 more quick ones. Then nothing again except trash fish. Eventually left for the bouy and pulled the rest of our tickets in pretty quick order. Also got some monster sheephead that went sideways and tangled all our lines!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was out as well at 40.4/21.5 GPS coordinates. Tried the bar with only sheep & WB. Killing my worm supply:(. Moved out hearing others were doing well and having ticketed out times 3 a few Sundays ago away we went. Dipsies @ 3 setting back 55 with purple or green harnesses did great. 40 jets back 150 & 160 also made the grade. Speed was 1.7-2.1 most of the day. I don't have any tru-trips so bringing in the fish from 160 back made for a fun day all day especially the 10lb sheephead. We set lines at 12:10 pm and were headed home by 3:30 with our 12 fish:). Fish size ranged from 17" to 25". What a fun, fine day on a Great Lake! Good luck and be safe out there.

RS

·
Registered
598 Posts
Good job Joe. When I ran that hook in my arm a couple of weeks ago, it was from one of those monster sheephead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts