close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great day at knox, wish i was fishing a tourney

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fish4Fun, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I was having great time at knox today put in around 2pm fished until 8pm. I quite counting but caught around 20 bass most were in the 10 to 12'' range but did pull a nice one just over 16'' then pulled a nice one that went just over 17'' thought i was going to lose him went to grab him and went under the boat. Also for you carp guys i caught a carp sucker whatever on a poper. Water is normal color. temp 72.9 most of the lake on dam end. All fish came off a maroon and black worm most all were tight on logs and not far from the bank. heres some pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. irishfisherman

irishfisherman Da' Irish Guy

lol nice sucker... decent lookin bass there too

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

aint the biggest bass in the world but had a great day, and the wife has me putting in new toilet and floor non glue armstrong vinly in the bathroom saturday has to be done if i want to fish sunday

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Nice looking fish man . Sure beats the day I had . :D

5. ghart7059

ghart7059 little fish big story

hey nice carp man now im not the only one

6. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

i manage to pull at least one of those carp out of knox everyday i go out...guys at work tell me i sould just take a can of corn to make it easier

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

had a pretty good day gary, wifes got me doing the bathroom today have fun with your brother at work see ya monday man.