close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great day at Family pond. (PICS)

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Went to the family pond a little late but still good. the pond was COVERED in muck hard to find water until the deep end. i started the day off with a little pounder then we moved to the deep end, the bass were hot! My dad was not getting anything so he just made up a rig right there, tossed it out got a bass close to 2lbs, a couple casts later and Bang the big gun. on light gear it was a fight, BIG FIGHT. got it in weighted over 4lbs close to 5 and was 21inches long, FISH OHIO. I switched to his new rig and got a 8incher then a 6incher. i was also tossing a frog on the muck had 6 fish bust through the muck but no hook ups, one fish busted at my frog 6 times alone. He also got a nice little 8inch Crappie on the same rig.

Glad he got a big fish.

Smaller one
    [​IMG]

Fish Ohio.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I guess he's not delusional.

2. Congrats to your dad on the nice fish. Looks like a nice little place you guys have over there.

3. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

sounds like a fun day, cant wait till i get out there with you guys!!! CONGRATS LEADHEAD43