Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me my dad and micro went to the darby today. i got 4 fish 3 smallie and a rock bass. took pics of 2 smallies other one was 10inches (thought the day was going to be hot so did not want to waste time taking a pic of small fish, only thing pic worthy on it was its eye it was a swril of red and orange crazy).
My dad got 1 smallie and Micro got 2 one was about 3lbs and 17inches, BIG FISH. I woke the fish up for him lol, i was throwing a spinner and hooked up on a fish (my first spinner fish) and then trey casted by the log i was throwing at and BAM we got a double. all in all a nice day. all fish but one were caught on a tube.

the rain ran us off and we were coming on a sweet looking area.

·
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Micro will have pics up tonight.

·
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i guess he did out fish me, in size. My dad (Leadhead43) spooked it walking up. it ran off the bank. then while fishing hooked up with it.

·
Multi Species Angler
6,141 Posts
I got out on the Big Darby for the first time ever yesterday. It was slow early, but we managed a few nice ones. Here is a pic with one I got.

CG

·
Super Moderator
3,925 Posts
nice bass micro.
way to show up those rookies :)

·
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you will love the big darby crittergitter. keep on fishing.

·
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rookies lol. he is more of a rookie then me and my dad. but catching on quick. as you can tell by the fish :p . he thanked me for waking the fish up. but he worked for it and got a nice reward. all credit goes to him. it was a nice catch. thing was i got my first spinner bass when he caught it so we also had a double. could have not gotten another fish all day and would have been fine with me.
besides i would have not been able to handle that fish lol. that close to a fish ohio. it would have been the thrid in 2 weeks. a LM 19inches and a gill 8 3/4 inches. LOL time for him to feel my frustration lol. ;) :D

·
Super Moderator
3,925 Posts
was only kidding...give the boy a break.
he probably gets the shaft most the time but looks like he wont give in.
persistence pays :B

·
live-2-fish
829 Posts
bubba you are funny, i am a rookie. lol SIKE.......yea last year was when i REALLY got into fishing and u introduced me to a whole new way to fish like Texas Rig and all that stuff but i have been fishing since i was 5 when my uncle bought me a scooby-doo pole and took me out to Indian Lake. far from a rookie.

·
Banned
2,976 Posts
Yeah - cut some slack...I saw Micro with the lunker!:B
Nice fish micro!

BTW, what's a texas rig?

bubba you are funny, i am a rookie. lol SIKE.......yea last year was when i REALLY got into fishing and u introduced me to a whole new way to fish like Texas Rig and all that stuff but i have been fishing since i was 5 when my uncle bought me a scooby-doo pole and took me out to Indian Lake. far from a rookie.

·
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i know you were joking. i was pulling his leg also giving him a tough time. this is not the first big smallie he has caught. he got one a little smaller last year. still a real nice smallie.

·
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Banned
2,976 Posts
I was being sarcastic.

I've won many a tournament and had my picture in In-Fisherman due to texas tigging 8" hand poured salamanders in Roadkill as well as Reaction Innovation 420 Beavers in Green Pumpkin.

Word!

Nice Fish Micro!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts