close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great day at Darby BIG SMALLIE. PICS.

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, May 20, 2007.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Me my dad and micro went to the darby today. i got 4 fish 3 smallie and a rock bass. took pics of 2 smallies other one was 10inches (thought the day was going to be hot so did not want to waste time taking a pic of small fish, only thing pic worthy on it was its eye it was a swril of red and orange crazy).
    My dad got 1 smallie and Micro got 2 one was about 3lbs and 17inches, BIG FISH. I woke the fish up for him lol, i was throwing a spinner and hooked up on a fish (my first spinner fish) and then trey casted by the log i was throwing at and BAM we got a double. all in all a nice day. all fish but one were caught on a tube.

the rain ran us off and we were coming on a sweet looking area.

2. Bubba bass bigfoot

Micro will have pics up tonight.

3. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

nice smallie micro, looks like you got out fished today Jacob.lol

4. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

thanks, it is the first nice Smallie of 07 for me and only my second fish on a tube.

5. Bubba bass bigfoot

i guess he did out fish me, in size. My dad (Leadhead43) spooked it walking up. it ran off the bank. then while fishing hooked up with it.

6. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

I got out on the Big Darby for the first time ever yesterday. It was slow early, but we managed a few nice ones. Here is a pic with one I got.

[​IMG]

CG

7. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

nice bass micro.
    way to show up those rookies :)

8. Bubba bass bigfoot

you will love the big darby crittergitter. keep on fishing.

9. Bubba bass bigfoot

rookies lol. he is more of a rookie then me and my dad. but catching on quick. as you can tell by the fish :p . he thanked me for waking the fish up. but he worked for it and got a nice reward. all credit goes to him. it was a nice catch. thing was i got my first spinner bass when he caught it so we also had a double. could have not gotten another fish all day and would have been fine with me.
    besides i would have not been able to handle that fish lol. that close to a fish ohio. it would have been the thrid in 2 weeks. a LM 19inches and a gill 8 3/4 inches. LOL time for him to feel my frustration lol. ;) :D

10. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

was only kidding...give the boy a break.
    he probably gets the shaft most the time but looks like he wont give in.
    persistence pays :B

11. Micro_Mini_Angler

bubba you are funny, i am a rookie. lol SIKE.......yea last year was when i REALLY got into fishing and u introduced me to a whole new way to fish like Texas Rig and all that stuff but i have been fishing since i was 5 when my uncle bought me a scooby-doo pole and took me out to Indian Lake. far from a rookie.

12. JamesT

JamesT Banned

Yeah - cut some slack...I saw Micro with the lunker!:B
    Nice fish micro!

BTW, what's a texas rig?

13. Micro_Mini_Angler

wow are you a bass fisherman?

14. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

Whats a bass fishermen?

15. Bubba bass bigfoot

i know you were joking. i was pulling his leg also giving him a tough time. this is not the first big smallie he has caught. he got one a little smaller last year. still a real nice smallie.

16. Bubba bass bigfoot

17. Thanks for the pics and nice Smallie Micro and Critter, cant wait for a day off from work.

18. JamesT

JamesT Banned

I was being sarcastic.

I've won many a tournament and had my picture in In-Fisherman due to texas tigging 8" hand poured salamanders in Roadkill as well as Reaction Innovation 420 Beavers in Green Pumpkin.

Word!

Nice Fish Micro!