close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great Cd

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Oct 30, 2007.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Robert Plant & Allison Krauss...good stuff if you like that kinda music.

2. My wife mentioned that CD to me yesterday... I may have to look into it...

3. I have always been a big Robert Plant fan. That combination sounds intriguing. I haven't bought a CD myself in years but this one may inspire me to do so. I didn't even know anything about it. Thanks for the heads up!!

4. I don't know who Allison Krauss is, but Led Zep and Robert Plenty are tops on my lists of classics. I'll have to give it a listen.

Tim

5. She is from the country scene. I know what you listen to and I can assure you that you have not heard her on those stations.:D:p

Here is a link to the web site and you can listen to it there as well.

Robert Plant & Allison Krauss

6. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

sounds like an interesting duo.
    anythings better then the kotton mouth:D

7. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Mitchell, remind me to slap the hair outta your mouth the next time I see you :D

8. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

hahhaaa...i am never going to live that hair down!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Wow....I am a big fan of both and have never heard of this cd.
    Definately have to check it out!

10. huh? you never heard allison kraus? :) she's one of the premier bluegrass acts! i gotta get ya on my boat so i can educate ya LOL

11. BuzzBob

BuzzBob Take a Dad fishing

I listened to a a minute of three different tracks and they were all ssslllooowww. Great vocals though.

12. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

I may be getting old, but not THAT old. You're right BuzzBob, that is sloooooo!
    BKR - I haven't bought a CD in years either, and this CD won't change that.

Brian

13. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog 'Tusc River Rat

just gave a couple of cuts a quick listen, will listen more later- if you like those tunes, check out the Eric Clapton/ J.J. Cale Cd " The Road to Escondido" - Quality guitar work, vocals, and an all star back up cast- I believe it may be the last album that Billy Preston played keyboards on - This cd blurs the lines between rock, country and blues - FYI, 'Rude Dog

14. Im waiting for the Led Zeppelin MotherLoad Cd and DVD to come out next month. Oh baby the greatest hits chosen by the remaining band members and the dvd is a concert they did back in the day.