close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great buy at Bass Pro today

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by soua0363, Jul 17, 2005.

1. soua0363

soua0363 Master of Nothing

I went to Bass Pro today and bought me a new catfish setup for a great price. Bought me a Bass Pro "CatMaxx CMX3" baitcasting reel for $50 (not on sale) and a 7'0" Zebco MH CatStick for $8.88. Went fishing today at Miami Whitewater to test it out and hooked me a 10 lbs channel on it. To me, it is a great setup for the dollar. Going to go and get me another CatMaxx when I get pay at the end of the month.

The reel has 3 bearings, baitclicker, anti-reverse, and centrifugal brake system to help prevent backlash. Awesome reel for the dollar. I would recommend it to anyone.

2. i just got a 7' catmax from there for 24.99 a few days ago

3. soua0363

soua0363 Master of Nothing

They had a sale for all the Zebco Catstick for $8.88 until they are all gone. It was in the main walking aisle as you enter the Bass Pro entrance. I know it is not the best rod in the world but for $8.88 and made by a known name brand, it is a steal.