close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Great boot prices

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by DaleM, Dec 19, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Galyons has some great deals on Rocky boots. I picked up a pair of 1000 thinsulated camo boots for $79.00. These are $200.00+ boots. They have several styles and types to choose from. These are gore-tex water proof advantage camos. Great WARM boot. Can't beat the price either. Rocky's in Nelsonville, the outlet store, were more than that in early December. The store on Sawmill had several sizes to choose from.

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

their sales are great... i just can't get into their parking lot.. :(

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I wonder if they would have a pair to fit my feet ? I would love to get a pair . Its just hard to find them wide enough . :(

4. DaleM

Phil: yesterday they had clear up to 14 Wide. I think those would fit you. :D
    They had 11,12,13 & 14 wides yesterday when I was there.

5. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

must have been your truck i saw in the parking lot. waited in line for about 30 minutes just for a stupid digital thermometer, there were only 3 people in the line and it took forever. did save 20 bucks on it , didnt indicate anywhere on the display that it was half off almost makes you wonder what is and isnt half off. as for the slow lines they need to have a person at each register to remove the theft devices and fold the clothes , one person doing it all just takes forever...

sowbelly

6. JBJ

JBJ

Sorry about not having enough people up front, but folks were complaining about not enough people on the floor to assist. I always try to pop up to the registers when we aren't packed in Hunt/Fish. The biggest challenge is that cashiers have been quitting due to having to deal with grumped out Christmas shoppers. We have been working a ton of hours and answering the same questions thousands of times a day.

With this 50% off stuff going on, we have drawn in the K-mart shoppers that don't normally come in to the store. What a FREAKING WRECK every night. We have been recovering the store as late as 230am. Then top it off with closing one night and opening the next day with the current hours. The 7am to 11pm hours are extra help in causing attrition.

Sorry for the rant. I'll be my usual loveable self after we get through the holiday shopping season...maybe. Next, I have to endure the transition from Galyans to DSG the end of January.

Take advantage of the extra great prices, I have been!

7. DaleM

Sowbelly if that truck was a black Chevy P/U that was me. It didn't take me to long to check out, I'd say maybe 15 minutes. But I wasn't in a real hurry, with the very lovely young lady that in front of me I was talking to. I must have reminded her of her Dad or something :D Just thought I add that before someone else did.

8. I'll be heading up there tommorrow morning to check out the boots.
    ski
    It's nice not having to work during the week!

9. kinda disappointed in the boot selection. My hunt for new boots continues.
    ski

10. there is a place called the boot shop located on morse road near easton town center that is having an inventory dump as i like to call it. he is offering certain boots(alot) with orange tags on them, buy one, get one free. they have it all, rocky, irish setter, lacrosse, doc's, cowboy etc. they even have certain brands in camo.....full carhart selection as well...... i am heading back today to pick myself up 2 pair......heres the link from citysearch....

http://columbus.citysearch.com/prof...rch__searchslot1_520__0_profile_250-253-648_1

11. I Just Bought 2 Pair Of Rockys For 150. Brand New In Box.one Pair 800 Grams Of Thinsulate,the Other Is 200, Both 9"...the Sale Is Going For Sometime After The 1st Of The Year, So If You Are Looking For Boots, Forget The Other Stores And Check Out The Boot Shop....