close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

grayline bait tanks

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Fishyguy, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Does anyone know where I can buy one of the 30 gallon for less than the 400. they ask for on the site? Thats toooooooooo high for me. Thanks
    Oh and also anyone out there who has one, does it pull water from the lake/river or is independant once filled?

2. Unless you stumble across a used one somewhere you won't beat the manufacturer's price. One suggestion is to call them and ask if they have any 'blemished' tanks. A friend of mine has two of their tanks and both were 'blems'. They supposedly have cosmetic flaws from the molding process but it doesn't affect the performance of the tanks. I believe they knocked around $50.00 off the price.

They are a closed system. Once you fill them, with either another pump or a bucket, they are self contained.

3. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

so do you just hook them up to a battery to run?

4. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

That would imply a YES to me. Hook 'em up and go feeshin'.

UFM82

5. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

totally self contained would mean no battery. I think it does need a battery to contain itself.... :)

6. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

I give grayline a thumbs down already. Well atleast their service. The tanks might be great. I can't get ahold of the people. I work a funky shift right now, so I have been e-mailing them to make contact. 2 days no response. I tried calling today and no answer. Oh well, I will get a tank elsewhere.

7. i posted a long time ago i could sale grayline tanks 30 gallon 4 $320 only trouble is i have to buy them 3 at a time took 2 weeks to get mine well worth the time and money