Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been fishing perch on the lake for more than half my life but only fished the river when I was about 8 with bobbers and nightcrawlers.

I've been stuck inside for over a month with some medical issues, I'm itching to catch something. I've heard walleye can be had this time of year in the Grand because of the spawn. I know many people don their waders and fish Mantle Rd. I've heard some talk of Grand River Landing further downstream and was looking for some information. Is that area too deep to wade? Is it productive? Are there any other areas i should be exploring?

I'll take any tips or advice i can soak up.

I've searched this and other sites, but there's only so much you learn by reading so I'll be heading out early tomorrow morning.

BigDanF4i

·
Carp53.65
4,105 Posts
Don't know if it's still open for fishing due to fisherman being slobs and leaving garbage around. As a kid I used to catch a few out of the uniroyal hole with jigs.

·
Carp53.65
4,105 Posts
Don't know if it's still open for fishing due to fisherman being slobs and leaving garbage around. As a kid I used to catch a few out of the uniroyal hole with jigs.

·
Come at the king you best not miss
406 Posts
Uniroyal is still a popular fishing spot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts