Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long after a storm before the current subsides in the Grand River ??? Lake was nice last Sunday but after Saturdays rain I wasn't able to take the boat out because of the strong currents on the river were the boat is docked. I live about an hour away from the boat and don't want to make the trip up there again this Sunday if it is going to be the same since it is supposed to rain AGAIN this Saturday.:confused::confused:

·
Registered
58 Posts
There was debris three miles off shore...never seen it that bad we went out anyway eventually ended up in 74 ft...adter 7 hrs not a stinking walleye hit!!!

·
beagleboss
158 Posts
I am going out on sunday eastnortheast out of fairport till I hit around 70'off madison.then I plan to troll 70-74 fow east. if nothing hits going to shallow water off perry and troll back towards fairport. going to beavercreek on fri. if all else fails going for perch on mon

·
beagleboss
158 Posts
I agree with you wet net, i can't believe the lack of info for airport. everyone must think the place is fished out so mums the word on success. I was out with rayman on fri 3 tickets in 4 hours.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yesterday 52-55fow north out of Fairport. Pulled more walleye and some perch this morning in 32-36fow right off the lighthouse. Supermuffin spoon got all the walleye the past two days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts