close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Grand River 10/8

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by steelheadBob, Oct 8, 2008.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

Hit the grand this a.m. did really good up to about daylight than they got lockjaw... dfidnt pick back up till about 1pm still drifting minnows under float bouncing off of bottom. water was just clearing up to and then rain came. Water temp is really dropping . Heres a few pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ha like clockwork...good looking fish..i am getting ansy. where are you going to be fishing this weekend? might try and head out to conneaut or grand.

3. steelheadBob

if rains just a litle, prob back to the grand,,,,, why leave the honey jar when its not empty yet... LMAO What do mean like clock work???

4. can count on you catching fish, just like you can count on the clock ticking....like clockwork

5. steelheadBob

dude, it was ruff today so i hope that clock was electric, cuss at daylight, the batt. died... LMAO

6. Nice job Bob, I was going to go to a seminar in mentor today, but it was bumped back to November 2nd. It seem like now and days the only way I can get my fix by talking and hearing others talk about fishing instead of actually going. :(.

Hey bob do u use salted minnows or live?

7. ryosapien

ryosapien Bad@

gonna try to make it out to the chagrin or grand this friday morning it seems like it rained just enough today to keep the fishing good what do you guys think?

8. MuskieJim

MuskieJim Trophy Tamer

Here's my top two choices for both rivers....

Chagrin: soccer fields
    Grand: P'ville Dam or Rt. 20

Good luck! I hooked into 5 fish today but only landed 3 trolling RipShads and Cleos from my inflatable down in the lower stretches. They're here, just gotta get them to bite!

9. fishinbula

fishinbula Its going under

Nice pics bob keep up the good work. Its going to be a couple weeks before I make it out. Heading out to Chicago this weekend won't be back till close to the end of the month. Save me some fish.