close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Grand Opening Signups!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lewis, May 7, 2004.

1. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Come on people..lets get signed up! :D :D
    We are putting together quite a collection of fishing equipment from several large,generous sponsors to be given away at our grand opening celebration.
    You do not want to miss this one!Whether you fish the tournament or not,the cookout and free raffles will be a great time!

2. catking

catking Banned

Come on guys and gals from my region , the SW ;) This is going to be the outing of all outings!!! Free grilled foods,drink, door prizes...etc. etc. All ya have to do is show up and be part of the fun. This is a GREAT set up at Coreys place, with a huge tent and such. DA KING !!! will even have a special door prize that most of you will love to get your hands on, which will be donated from the OGF Team ;) Plus, I'll be doing alot of the cookin :cool: June 19th....... OH YEA !!! DA KING !!!

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

It might have helped had you had this event in a more central location..I have talked to alot of people who would have came but were unwilling to drive that far ..I would have like to have been there, but unwilling to drive 3hrs to get there..I say the next event have it right in the middle of the state :D