close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Grand Lake St. Mary

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by crappie_hunter, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Could anyone tell me what the lake looks like for this weekend? I was thinking about trying for some crappie, but it is a long drive there and I dont want to get there and the water be messed up from all the rain. Anyone think it would be worth the drive? It takes me a little over an hour to get there. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I live over here by the maumee river near grand rapids and Im pretty sure that will be muddy for awhile. Any other sugestions on places to get into some crappie this weekend? I was even thinking about trying around Sandusky, if that would be a better option. I will be sure to post results if I end up finding some place to try. Thanks in advance, Mike

2. i was just down thier on wednesday at the park in celina.i was lm fishing and caught a few.nothing to brag about.the water was alittle muddy in shallow areas witch is over half the lake.but i think it would be worth it if you know the good spots.i like going right in the downtown area of celina thier is a pier that juts out good for crappies