close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Grade my cameraman

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by katfish, Jul 7, 2005.

1. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

I think I have the latest flathead release on a server.

movie_0001.wmv

Will keep working on night shooting to enable fish fighting video.

2. Good job on the vid. Beautiful fish. Glad to see you're back on, hope you get to felling 100%. Catfishing is the most therapeutic activity a person can undertake - hope you get a lot of therapy.

3. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Welcome back !! Hope everything is going great. That is a nice fish.

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

good job by the cameraman.i couldn't hear him too well though.was it m m?

btw,i take care of that fish this year.by the time i get to him he should be at least 66+ :D ;)

5. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

6. I thought he did well ;) , but he needs to use that zoom button a little more. :D

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I was nto able to open it. After I clicked on the link, the vid screen said ready, I hit the play button and nothing happened just kept saying it was ready

8. Do you have dial up? It will probably take a while to load. It should play by itself when it's fully loaded.

9. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:D yeah,and he needs to speak up a little more too :p :D

10. rockbass

rockbass Banned

no I have DSL........I will try it again......it worked that time! My PC must have been taking a poop the last time :p

11. katfish

Before everyone piles on the cameraman you need to realize that we are shooting in whatever conditions we have and usually after being up all night.

The Audio portions may sound terrible because the built in microphones are not directional.

I am willing to take any suggestions because I want full blown fish fights on video. Capturing the most exciting part--the dip net- will require 1-2 more people than we normally have when fishing :D

12. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I am curious as to why you would need an extra 1 or 2 people?? I have never landed one that big, but I know I would land it myself.....or are you fishing areas where you need an extra hadn to get the fish out of the water anyway?

I would be more than willing to help you guys out....Hell, I would even just sit and watch you guys fish just for the learning experience :) then when I was needed, I would help out :C

13. One to hold the camera, one to hold the light, an extra hand would be helpful, and of course I would be fighting the fish :D . With my luck lately, that's not likely.

14. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I get ya! I never thought of lighting and the sound man :D

Very clever grasshoppa! :p

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

hahahahahanow this is funny
    you guys sleep more on the bank than you do at home,while misfit sits up all night,ready to gide you to the right pole when a fish does bite :p

well,that's bound to change sooner or later.....................................i think :rolleyes: ;)

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Shoot a FEW extra guys wouldnt hurt all of you. You guys have your own little hospital wing there. ;) Take it easy fellows, I hope you all get into some nice Flatheads.

17. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Looks great, nice fish!

18. katfish

You will notice that I had to send Misfit a video message in hopes that he could go for a nite at a time. If Magis was operating the camera where was Seevers? I suspect some place with air conditioning and a neon sign :D

I will have to tell Magis to reel in fish on my rods for a while. Don't want one of the big fish to make me squeal like a girl. ;)

Seevers if you want to be in the fish pictures you need to at least send us a carboard cut out or something :D

19. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

why is it when i take the time to go,you decide to hide out in some air conditioned luxury hotel? :p
    full service even,complete with with maid service,gourmet meals,cable tv,recliners,bedside potties and urinals,and pretty women tending to your every need :p :rolleyes:
    but i still think i picked a better place to hide :D

20. Can you give me the name to that one, because I'm going there next time. :D