close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GPS Navionics Seminar 08/09 at 7:00pm

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Musky Hunter, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Hi! (The seminar date is actually Thursday August 9th!!!!)

Sorry for the short notice, but at this Thursday's SOMA meeting (Southwest Ohio Muskies Inc.) at Gander Mountain in Huber Heights at 7:00pm, we will be having Navionics Rep Larry Carr here to give a very informative seminar on GPS/Navionics operations, and he will also be showcasing the awesome new 3-D technology on his own presonal boat! Please try to attend! I am guiding an angler that night at Caesar's so unfortunately I will not be able to be there. Any questions, please call me at Gander Mountain.

Sincerely,

Tom Dietz
    Please release 'em to fight again!
    ><(((((*>

2. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

My personal opinion I was disappointed in this seminar, well it wasn't a seminar it was a promotional for Navonics and Humminbird, I took off an hour from work to go to this bad part is I contacted Mellon and told him about it, thought he was going to talk about GPS operations, so I left after the demos on the boat, now that was cool, nicely set-up Yarcraft boat, sorry Brian that you came out, well they got some money out of you...........Doc

3. Same here Doc, I left just b4 you, I believe.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Yea, I was like a fish out of water there, but I had planned on coming out there anyway to buy those Scotty rod holders & the stainless mounts.:eek: Doc, the kids, espically Andrew was glad to see ya!

5. Yep, from now on I think we will have to give them specific topics that we want covered.