Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Carp53.65
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else getting this message when trying to view the satellite images? Any info on this?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Governent shut down today, most, if not all, non-essential employees have been fuloughed. So nobody to get the data or post the data.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Got this in my email today-

Due to the shutdown of the Federal Government, NOAA will not be providing the Lake Erie Harmful Algal Bloom Bulletin and related information until further notice.

·
Registered
180 Posts
hey guys id like everone to exuse my ignorance to this fact but are you saying the whole govt has shut down like the whitehouse is closed if so what would happen in the case of a terror attack or some other disisater who would be there to take care of things i have never heard of something like this and why?

·
Pushin' Tin
4,511 Posts
hey guys id like everone to exuse my ignorance to this fact but are you saying the whole govt has shut down like the whitehouse is closed if so what would happen in the case of a terror attack or some other disisater who would be there to take care of things i have never heard of something like this and why?
No. Non-esential government employees are shut down. The military, welfare, social security... those all still operate.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
This topic can remain open for reporting outages affecting boaters, fishermen, and other outdoor pursuits.

Political posts will be removed.

·
Administrator
9,382 Posts
My goodness, how did we ever live without satellite photos of the lake. :eek:

Sent from my EVO 3D via Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Even worse, no paycheck for me although i'm working. Rather be fishing.

·
Carp53.65
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My goodness, how did we ever live without satellite photos of the lake. :eek:

Sent from my EVO 3D via Ohub Campfire
Um since we bowfish its kinda important to be able to actually see into the water. My goodness its not rocket science kid.

·
Carp53.65
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Um since we bowfish its kinda important to be able to actually see into the water. My goodness its not rocket science kid.
Wow I sounded pretty disrespectful Mr KaGee. Im really sorry sir. I didnt mean it. My appologies sir.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts