Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Yes i slept on the couch
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hows it go from 70's monday and tuesday to total crap for the next week and a half?

atleast my spring break was nice... eventhough the fishing wouldnt be considered "great", i just wonder how long this system will shake things up for.

oh well ive lived all 23 years of my life in this weather so i guess i should just get used to it eventually

anything good coming out of the hoga? are the smallies and the pike starting to stir yet?

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
This weather sucks. I was fishing in a t-shirt on Monday, now it's snowing.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
oh well ive lived all 23 years of my life in this weather so i guess i should just get used to it eventually
LOL.that's what i thought when i was 23:rolleyes:
37 years later i've discovered i was wrong:rolleyes::eek:

·
Enjigneer
1,369 Posts
Funny thing about the weather: everybody talks about it, nobody does anything about it.:)

Don't knock the weather. If it didn't change once in a while, nine out of ten people couldn't start a conversation
Kin Hubbard

Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.
George Carlin

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.
George Carlin
i love the "hippy dippy weatherman":D
and he was on the money:D

·
getting jigging with it
625 Posts
so you don't believe we have the technology to change the weather... If the goverment doesn't they will soon enough...;)
Its the cold days that make you appreciate the nice ones... Even people from what we would think would be amazing climates complain about the weather from time to time.... the grass is always greener on the other side....
No luck on the pike yet i have been out about 4 times only once were the conditions ok... Just looking at my pics from last year and my first pike came on this sat of last year... but with this weather we have another week until they really heat up in my opinion.... The smallies will take longer... but then again if your using live bait or finesse fishing its never to early for the pike... I just don't like that kind of fishing as much...

·
Where's the fish ?
734 Posts
I've caught several smallies from the cuyahoga this year . Between Coit rd. and the turnpike bridge . The biggest was 18 inches .

The bridge is still out at Coit rd . Park anywhere in front of the snow fence just don't block the only driveway down there . Head west there are lots of decent holes and lots of snags . When the river bends before the turnpike bridge , it creates a pretty deep hole .

·
Defensor Fortis
4,374 Posts
I was heading home last nght from work and the visibility was 1/4 mile or so. This morning I cannot see my grass. :(

·
Displaced Person
250 Posts
Re: pike in the 'hoga: Ditto what Dan said, Vkutsch and I have done two floats so far in the the Kent/Munroe Falls area, and haven't hooked anything yet.

·
Banned
173 Posts
typical ohio weather, figures i had to work the past 6 days, and its beautiful out, when i get a day off whats it do.....SNOW, what the hell man

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm just glad the ice is gone. We normally have our last snow about this time. It's nothing new. Use this time to get your boat/tackle ready or organized. Or get some housework done. Use this time to free up some fishing time later. That's what I'll be doing. It'll be gone in no time fellas.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I wouldn't mind that much besides all last week and the begining of this week was nice. The thing is I have tickets for opening weekend to watch the tribe lay down a beating. It would have been nice with 60 degrees temps. I'll have to wear my browns gear.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts