close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Got to give it up for the "Pats"

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by River Walker, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Love em' or hate em',New England has one hell of a team.They never lose their cool,even when they get in trouble.Unquestionably,Brady is right there with Montana as the two greatest big game QB's,no interceptions in the playoffs,are you kidding? 9-0 in the playoffs as starting QB,that's what makes you a legend-not a meaningless regular season record! As a Brown's fan,I'll always have mixed feelings about Belichick,but I can't deny his greatness as a coach,I can only hope that Romeo brings some of that NE karma to Cleveland.

2. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

:confused: Nothing against either team but that has got to the the most boaring Super bowl of all time i near feel asleep......

3. Sputtering offense, awesome defense, come away with a win. Thats the Pats, they know how to win. I think it went as expected

4. catking

catking Banned

Three out of four. No team has ever done that. And I really see nobody beating the Pats next year. They will be at full strength again ;) .. CATKING

5. The Patriots are the second team to win three out of four,I believe the other was the Cowboys a few years ago.I don't believe any coach has ever been 10-1 in playoff games though,so that's a first.I agree with you,New England will be mighty hard to beat again next year,and they will be at full strength by then too.The assistant coaches can be replaced,as long as they keep their core nucleus of players,and it certainly looks as if they're going to.I really can't stand anything that comes out of Boston,but at least for this year after the Pats smoked Pittsburgh,you gotta love em'.

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Do you think Crennel can help the Browns?

7. I sure hope he can make a difference,but it will probably take nothing less than the "Second Coming" to correct what Butch has left us with.