close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Got me one!

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by traphunter, Nov 7, 2004.

1. traphunter

traphunter Guest

:) Got me a buck
    I saw him yesterday morn while I was hunting but he offered no shot. Went back out yesterday evening and did some rattling and calling and he came in about the time I was about to get out of my stand. I took the shot at about 15 yards. Went in a little high and to the right but came out right through his heart and lung. He only went about 40 yard and then he piled up. I could hear him fall from my stand. What a great experience. Hes my biggest buck yet. Hes not a monster but patencie pays off fore I passed on a few smaller bucks before I got him. I say the score would be 140-150 but the score really dont matter because hes mine I am very happy with him. I will post a picture probably either this evening or tommorow once I get them developed. Thanks everyone for their help. :cool: ;)

Man them bucks are chasing does!

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Congrats, I am very happy for you!

3. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Congratulations!

Great job.

Kim

4. Whow Its Exciting Isnt It..cant Wait For The Pics..cant Wait To Get Up That Tree Again...

5. Way to go traphunter................Rich

6. congrtas on your Buck!!!! :)

7. Nice job Traphunter! I know you have put in a lot of hard work scouting and I am sure it seems rewarding at this point.

8. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

Wat to go Seth. Did you get him on your farm?

9. traphunter

traphunter Guest

10. Nice buck!!!! I would be shaking so bad I would of either fallen out of my stand or dropped my bow as my jaw dropping would of nocked it loose.

Scott

11. Stampede

Stampede The Fish Feeder

Nice buck,way to go.

12. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Super deer, Trap!