Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Robs Guide Service
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we picked up the boat today, so i went and took some photo,s.... The engine was a 105 hp chrysler but greevers marine put a conversion kit on it and turned it into a 125 force 1. He gave us the marine radio, fish finder and some other goodies. This engine is the cleanest 1969 engine i ever seen!!
Heres the good part, we got it for 500 bucks... This guy has been friends with my dad for over 20 years and his wife wanted it out of the garage......so he said give me 500 for it....:p (well i have to learn all the marine channels, can some one give me some info on what channels are out there????????)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Nice pictures....thanks for sharing & enjoy the new "water ride"!!
Mike

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,044 Posts
oh yea, i see you spending some cash on trolling gear now:D .

as for channels, when i fish the cleveland area i listen to 68. ashtabula area, channel 14 has lots of chatter.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
That's one clean boat ! Looks like he took great care of it. What make is the boat & is it the same year as the motor? The walleyes are begging to be caught . Have fun .

·
(stcroixjoe)
975 Posts
lokks like you guys got one hell of a deal hope everything works out with the boat

·
TeamOGF
7,004 Posts
Congrats on your new boat Bob. I hope you and Dee enjoy it for a long time.

That is a seriously clean motor! :B :D

And now the Erie addiction really takes a huge leap forward! :D

·
Robs Guide Service
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ive been playing on the radio all morning listening to some of the guys out by the crib>>>>> I just got back from gander, I cant wait to tell Dee how much $$$$$$$$$$$$ i just spent!!!! Im going to need to sleep on someones couch for awhile LOLOLOL:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts