close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Got boat photo's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by steelheadBob, Jun 15, 2007.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

Well we picked up the boat today, so i went and took some photo,s.... The engine was a 105 hp chrysler but greevers marine put a conversion kit on it and turned it into a 125 force 1. He gave us the marine radio, fish finder and some other goodies. This engine is the cleanest 1969 engine i ever seen!!
    Heres the good part, we got it for 500 bucks... This guy has been friends with my dad for over 20 years and his wife wanted it out of the garage......so he said give me 500 for it....:p (well i have to learn all the marine channels, can some one give me some info on what channels are out there????????)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice pictures....thanks for sharing & enjoy the new "water ride"!!
    Mike

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

oh yea, i see you spending some cash on trolling gear now:D .

as for channels, when i fish the cleveland area i listen to 68. ashtabula area, channel 14 has lots of chatter.

4. Nice looking boat! I have that same fish finder!

5. That's one clean boat ! Looks like he took great care of it. What make is the boat & is it the same year as the motor? The walleyes are begging to be caught . Have fun .

6. Oh yeah, off cleveland ch 68 .

7. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

lorain and west is 68 and 79 . and coast guard is 16 for emergency.

8. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe (stcroixjoe)

lokks like you guys got one hell of a deal hope everything works out with the boat

9. About time you go a stinkin' boat:D :D :D That is an incredibly clean boat, Bob. You won't have to worry about it falling apart on you anytime soon. Knock wood.

10. Man, that was a sweet deal you made! Looks like a good solid rig. Hope she works out for you.

11. steelheadBob

Hey Bluefin, i thought the boat was early 80 late 70's but both boat and motor are 69.

12. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Congrats on your new boat Bob. I hope you and Dee enjoy it for a long time.

That is a seriously clean motor! :B :D

And now the Erie addiction really takes a huge leap forward! :D

13. steelheadBob

Ive been playing on the radio all morning listening to some of the guys out by the crib>>>>> I just got back from gander, I cant wait to tell Dee how much $$$$$$$$$$$$ i just spent!!!! Im going to need to sleep on someones couch for awhile LOLOLOL:D

14. Justin S

Justin S c-ya on the water

nice boat dude, hit me up if you need a buddy for erie