Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AEP Tuber Association
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my tube Today!!! :D Have a few questions.. Do you guys wear Chest waders with your tube?? :confused: I've never been in one so any tips would be great.... Thanks.

·
AEP or Bust
337 Posts
If you have the means, a couple pair of waders should work. Get a good pair of neoprene chest waders for the cooler waters in spring and fall. Use a pair or rubber/plastic waders in warmer weather just to stay dry when you get out of the water. Belly-boats are a blast. I am sure you will enjoy the adventures. :)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
During summer months I go without waders. The water is warm enough that you won't get cold. If it was closer to fall or early spring, I probably would.

·
Catch bait???
4,018 Posts
I do basically what these guys said, colder water and I wear waders, warmer water and I don't.

For some reason I never got into belly boating really hard. I actually own 2 of them, and they just sit around collecting dust.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I dont think there is anything better than warm water belly boating! Like these guys said warm water no waders cool water waders. Take it over to AEP and you will have great time and great fishing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts