close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Got a tube!!

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FishJunky, May 26, 2004.

1. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

Got my tube Today!!! :D Have a few questions.. Do you guys wear Chest waders with your tube?? :confused: I've never been in one so any tips would be great.... Thanks.

2. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

If you have the means, a couple pair of waders should work. Get a good pair of neoprene chest waders for the cooler waters in spring and fall. Use a pair or rubber/plastic waders in warmer weather just to stay dry when you get out of the water. Belly-boats are a blast. I am sure you will enjoy the adventures. :)

3. During summer months I go without waders. The water is warm enough that you won't get cold. If it was closer to fall or early spring, I probably would.

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I do basically what these guys said, colder water and I wear waders, warmer water and I don't.

For some reason I never got into belly boating really hard. I actually own 2 of them, and they just sit around collecting dust.

5. I dont think there is anything better than warm water belly boating! Like these guys said warm water no waders cool water waders. Take it over to AEP and you will have great time and great fishing.

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Tom,

If you ever want to get rid of them, let me know :)