close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gordon wins!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flathunter, Jun 28, 2004.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Led 92 out of 110 laps, total domination :D

2. Tee

Tee Team OGF

#24 dominates again!! :D

Tee

3. My every week pick #24 :D

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

He really did kick butt! After his last few weeks he really needed this one. He is the king of those tracks.

5. catking

catking Banned

I still don't like the guy. In fact I kicked him off my team in Fantasy NASCAR :eek: Cost me big time..........He still stinks :p DA KING !!! Tony Stewart forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

we will see how pretty boy does under the lights at Daytona this weekend :) lets go #8!

7. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

That was domination. Pole, fastest in all three practices and basically on the only laps he didn't lead were during the green flag pit stops. I wish he was little more emotional about things (get pissed once in a while).

-Jeff

8. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Only until he punches someone else ;)

This is a restrictor plate race ;) ;) Can Jr get the sweep at Daytona for the first time in 22 years? Stay tuned for some exciting news :D

9. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Just wanted to let all you Non-Gordon fans that He has the pole for tomorrow nights race.(Again) Suck it up Stewart. one more screw up and he's gone! Someone needes to get that boy into anger management classes. Jr. is 7th. Gonna be a good one.

10. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

Actually, jr starts 5th. But that won't matter after the first 10 laps anyway. Jeff WHO?

And... Kerry Earnhardt starts 21st! Meaning he qualified fair and square, without a provisional or anything. It would be nice to see those two linking up. Yeah, they're two different teams but it's RCR and DEI (practically teammates anyway) .... and blood is thicker than water. Long live the Earnhardts.... and Mikey Waltrip! :D