close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gordon wins agin

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by flathunter, May 1, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Props to the 24 car, 3 wins on the season..And 4 out of the last 5 restrictor plate races!

2. Gorden is the best driver out there it just kills me how all the necks just Hate him cause he isnt a good ole boy.Just win baby

3. Super race today even after the 25 car pileup...
    Jeff drove his butt off today and showed why he should be the favorite to win the points this year...

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Truth is no one could touch him. He totally dominated the race from the start. All the drivers admitted he was by far the best today. And he showed hands down he was.

5. dip

dip dip

gee-whiz and i were catching many catfishes and missed it! :B

6. Speaking of racing, what happened to Sporty's site?

He had to be relieved when Harvick and Jr got taken out/damaged. Those two with a little seemed to be the only ones who could have given him a real run.

7. I saw that his domain name is now parked
    so he must have lost his server or dumped it :(

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

DIPSTER, you and gee whiz must start taking pics of you catch, that is if you wants me to believe you????

9. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Awesome. Way to go #24! After the Race I did a few laps on my tractor (beer in hand as well!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Well they say, "Behind every good man is a good woman" In this case is it Jeff Gordan or Jimmy Johnson thats the woman? :D

11. Jimmy screwed up and should have stayed behind Jeff and it cost him... BAD!!!

12. jeff just proved today that drafting isnt needed to pass people. he was the only one who could go from 4th to 1st with out any help. finally the best car actually wins the race, and not the lucky one

13. ...well said man...