close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gordon Wins AGAIN!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tee, Jul 4, 2004.

1. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Way to go Again #24......

another week of domination!

:D

DEI Who???

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Can I hear a big OH YEA!!!!! Hendrick Motor Sports 1-2.. :D

That makes two weeks in a row where Gordon has won the pole, Led the most laps, and won the race..Domination!

3. AWESOME race... It was pepsi winning all the way :D

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

D.E.I. fans are kinda quite today :D ..Did you see where Jr said he has the best car in nascar and is the best driver in nacar. :eek:

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

He may have-- BUT--- he didn't the last two weeks!! :D

6. Wow! There are actually other Gordon fans in the world. I hadda watch the race surrounded by Jr. fans who wanted to lynch me by the time the race was over (and they are family :) )

Steve

7. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

haha well I guess pretty boy did pretty good under the lights but Jr. is still head of him in the points :)

8. Everybody loves Dale Jr. cause of his old man. Joe Gibbs #18 is a real race car driver!!!!

9. Jr kinda is riding Sr's coat tails and if not for Sr's $$$ I don't think Jr would be where he is now...
    Any driver with that kind of support better be in the top 5 pts standing...
    All that said Jr has shown he knows what to do with what he has and is doing very well with it ;)
    He also is a class act no doubt :D

10. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I don't think it is the money backing being the only thing putting him up front. There are plenty of others out there with the cash not doing so good. The cars do jnot drive themselves! ;) And I am not a JR fan because of his dad either. I just like him for him!