Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Crib area out of Gordon Park today with Barsolna Bass took 10 nice walleye one a 8.8 hog.Fished 40 jets 140 back with purple stingers and 2oz inlines of boards 120 back purple&pink harrness.Took 8fish and never seen a boat then here comes a sail boat about a mile a way told my boy whell it's geting crowed out here and laughed,But as were fishing we look up and the boats getting closer and coming right at us from our port side under power making white water.I speeded up to get in front of him he turns towards our bow holy sh** blow three blasts on the air horn and he turns towards our stearn then right at us broad side at 30 ft,i gave it the gas and he goes behind us 15 ft takes out one board the jets all the line off two rods and we see him coming out of the cabin throwing his hands in the air like what's up!
By the time we get the other rods and bags in hes 2miles down the lake.I wanted to run him down an give him a few lit flares in his boat to thank him,but i now know im getting old because i didn't LOL!
Fred

·
Proud Walleye Addict
138 Posts
Thats wild. That big of a lake and he came right up on you. Nice job on the fish though Uncle Fred:) Should be getting back out either this sunday or next depending on family obligations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts