close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Goooooo Bengals

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by smallie, Apr 24, 2005.

1. smallie

smallie smallmouth icon

Look Out Nfl, Cincy Will Be The Team In 2005. Can't Wait Till Regular Season. I Think I Smell Playoffs. Maybe.... Dare I Say.... Another Superbowl Appearance.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

that division is going to be close, for a # of years. It will be a battle between the Bengals, Ravens & Steelers.

:T Thank Goddness the Browns are there. Thats 2 easy wins per year for the Bengals.

3. Lol true. Browns are rebuilding like we have been for the last 14 years. Man it feels nice having a team that is actually caple of doing some things. Even of the ESPN guys who normally bashes the Bengals was saying we are his pick to unseat the Pats if anyone is going to do it.

4. Did he say Superbowl?? :D I'll give you a wild card spot/loss but superbowl. C'mon how do you suppose to get past the COLTS? I believe the chargers might have something to say about it to this year. Definitely believe the AFC is the tighter division this year. No wins will come easy unless your playing Oakland. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. catking

catking Banned

I'm with ya smallie !!! Bengals division winners for sure , AFC champs probable...... You all can snicker now, but look this post up come this December..... ;) ............. OH YEA !!!...............CK ~**~

6. I myself is saying wildcard spot. and maybe a 9-7 or 10-6 record. I think the bengals are still a few years away to contend for a championship, thats just what the ESPN guy said. Not what i said. I'm a Die Hard fan but I know reality, and reality is that the Bengals are more than likely going to finish with a winning record but not win a superbowl or even a playoff game at that. Just as long as they get in, one step at a time.