close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Goodbye Ohio...Hello Arizona

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cwcarper, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Been too busy getting things situated around here to get on the site much lately...but I thought I'd let everyone know I've accepted an offer for a job in Chandler, AZ and we'll be heading west in a couple of weeks. It will certainly be a new experience for us...and I'm looking forward to a new job and new surroundings. I'll certainly miss the big ole carp from Alum Creek and the Scioto River...and I've been fortunate enough to meet a lot of the OGF members through the years at various OGF and CAG outings. Not to fear, though...I've already made contacts in Arizona who will help me find some Western carp ;) . I'll be sure to keep you all updated along with a few carp pics with a cactus or two in the background.

CW

2. Good luck...
    Just think of your legacy though...you started the original "paylake" thread on GFO. There is some excellent fishing to be had in SW if you don't mind long drives and hikes to spots.

3. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Good Luck CW!
    Made many trips to Chandler, like MA says there are lots of interesting things in the area. Keep us posted on how things are going. Can't remember when it is but be sure to check out the Boat show in Phoenix. WOW! what a show.
    Bob

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Congrats man. Sounds like all that hard work is materializing, and here's wishing you and yours a safe trip and good life out west!

5. dip

dip dip

best wishes to you cw.... probly do you some good to get far away from your trouble-making pop! if you would do me one favor tho: PLEEZ TAKE TRESSLE WITH YOU!

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Dip, that is funny...Good luck CW, I injoyed fishing with you the time we went to the goat path!

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

good luck and the best to you in your new beginning,clayton.watch out for the rattler and if the carpin' is slow,you can always find good bass fishing there :)

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Good luck man and congrats!

9. Hope you find nice water with plenty of big fish. Congrates on the new begining.

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

CW-= all the best to you. You deserve all you have earned. We know you'll make that Co. A great addition. Keep in touch.

11. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

CW, congratulations on the new job, and God bless you and your family as you venture out. Don't be a stranger here.

- Rumi