close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good week hunting

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Redear, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Had a good week in the woods in ashland co. and some of lorain co.
    I shot a old 8pt,only had a few teeth left on monday morning and my buddie got another 8pt. mins. later.Then on thur. my boy got a 9pt.buck. It was his frist buck after years of getting does.All together we took 3 bucks and 3 does for the week.
    But best of all was spending time with family and friends in the woods and sharing good food and BS.I hope everyone did the same and made friends with other hunters they met.
    Fred

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Sounds like you had a great time. I drove a really big 8 point to my son this year and he tried to help me by driving a 10 point my way, but woo is me I missed! He is still there though. I'll be there opening day of Muzzle season to try again. The guy who owns the farm I hunted on told me last night he was in the field last night still smiling. I'll be back!
    Nothing beats the time you have hunting and BS'ing after the hunt. I've done it for many years and still look forward to it each and every year.