close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good things to come?

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by M.Magis, Jul 26, 2004.

1. After a few tough weeks with little to show for the effort, Katfish and I finally managed to put a decent fish on the bank. This fish seemed like he was all head, and I was actually a little surprised (not disappointed :D ) when the scale only read 43 lbs. Maybe things will start picking up for the remainder of the year. Let's hope :rolleyes:. I'm just waiting for Sept. when the "good" fishing starts. ;) [​IMG][​IMG]

2. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Nice fish! That is all head. Makes me want to leave work right now and chase down some bait. But I am trying to be patient and play the odd, Wait until September. But I won't catch any without getting the lines in the water either.

3. WOW! Nice fish. Where did you catch him at? Did you get any others?

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

nice fish mike :cool:
    was that pic really taken at the ramp or did robby do some creative mrfishohio editing? ;)

5. That was my fancy editing. :D I just didn't like the look of the parking lot back there.

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:D yeah,the blue sky look is much more asthetic than the lot,lol.

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Nice Flathead Mike, I am sure it is much bigger than anything I am going to catch this year!..ning!

8. catking

catking Banned

Very nice indeed !!! THE CATKING........ :)

9. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Misfit

Mike reported the fish was "small" but I talked him into landing it from the boat. I think he is glad he didn't have that fish go around the tree :D